Monday, April 6, 2015

Double Infinty Scarf

Hi everyone! I'm going to introduce my Double infinity scarf today.
It's a very simple scarf. Make two different designed/colored scarves, and wear them together!

I love to combine crochet and sewing, because it gives great effects to my works. I made two infinity scarves. One is made with fabric, and the other is made with yarn.







Of course, I can wear these scarves individually.







To enjoy a stylish look, I made a brooch and cuff too. Use this link to find out how to make the brooch.


I love this crochet flower connected pattern. It is one of my favorite patterns. It's a very easy pattern but gives me a dainty and feminine style. I also made a table runner and a different designed scarf with the pattern. You may get the pattern here. However, the pattern doesn't include edging.
I hope that my idea could inspire you. :)

Yarn that I used for the scarf.
Crocheted scarf : LOOPS & THREADS Woolike Simili-Laine (Ivory color)
Crocheted cuff and small doily on the brooch : Aunt Lydias Crochet Thread Classic 10 (Natural color)



No comments:

Post a Comment