Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Necklace With Crochet Thread ( Crochet Accessory #5 )

I'm going to introduce a necklace today. The necklace is same type as the last two crochet accessories (Lavender & chamomile and Coral). I named the necklace Pink Mermaid.♪


In this project, I worked ruffle pattern on front loop and back loop both, so it looks more gorgeous! I used three sizes of beads in this project.  I worked picots on the necklace chain.


I'm going to sell this necklace at my Etsy shop! However the shop is not ready yet. I really hope I can open the shop this week. ♪


Stitches that I used in the project.
Chain, single crochet, picot.

Crochet thread that I used in the project.
  • Red Heart Knit-Cro-Sheen : White
  • Red Heart Classic Crochet Thread : Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment