Friday, June 10, 2011

Renewal & How to make summer wreath

Hello everyone!
I've renewed my Etsy shop. My items are mostly made with mercerized cotton crochet thread. You will see my new crochet world! 

I have been thinking what projects should I post in my blog since I changed items in my shop. I still like to crochet with yarn like I used to post in the blog. I guess that my followers would like to know new designs and how to make them. I also guess that you all love to create something original,  so I want to post more detailed articles. If you have any requests that you want me to make, just let me know! Working together with you would be educational. 
Basically, I don't talk about my shop items in the blog.

I found a wonderful shop on Etsy recently. She is selling beautiful crochet wreaths.  I found a free pattern that resembles her wreaths at a local hobby shop recently, but I have not tried it yet. I've posted my three crochet wreathes in the blog, but I don't have summer wreath yet.
In my next few articles, I'm going to post how to make summer wreath. Let's make our something original together!

No comments:

Post a Comment