Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snow Flake

I made crochet snowflakes as Christmas decoration, and hung them from curtain rail in the living room. 


I got this pattern form Patons free pattern site, here. 

I used cotton yarn, which suggested a crochet hook (USA size 4/E) for the snowflakes, but it made them larger than I expected. I tried crochet thread with a thread hook (USA size 7) next time, and it made just right. I hung smaller sized snowflakes from Christmas lights on the kitchen cabinet. 


I used crochet thread for the first time, so I tried to make some different crochet motifs with the thread.


 I made a crochet neck lace too! It's really easy necklace, but it's cute for winter.


I just used purple leather for the necklace and a yarn flower with eight beads.

While using the crochet thread, I came up with some new ideas, so I look forward to introducing my new projects to you soon. I also want to use different colors of crochet thread.

Yarn and thread that I used for these crochet motifs.
  • Red Heart Knit-Cro-Sheen : White
  • OMEGA Sinfonia : Blanco

No comments:

Post a Comment